Saturday, June 27

She did it again.....

Krista, that is!! We had our yearly photo shoot with her and our pictures turned out awesome!! At least the sneak peeks I have seen on her BLOG. I cannot wait to see ALL of them because she never ceases to amaze! Be sure to click HERE if you haven't figured that out already to go to her blog and see our latest pics.

I have been having our family pic done when each of the kids is 18 months. The past 2 family pics I have been prego again and AGAIN .......so hopefully with the next one we shoot I will be normal size. HA!! We also did this shoot to get AC 18 month, Will 3 yrs and Jacob 5yrs......MY how the time flies!

Don't forget to check Krista Lee Photography out!! She rocks!
sig

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a wonderful picture!
sandy toe

stef_bo said...

Cute pics! I love that you can see that the boys get their cheesy grin from James in that pic against the yellow wall. Too funny.

Lindsay said...

Those are SOOOOO adorable!! I love the fact that you take time to get pics done....still haven't done that - I keep waiting for our family to be "complete" before spending the money....LOl!!!

Kim said...

Love them all!

Krista Lee said...

Awww you are too sweet! So glad you like them!!! Hugs, Krista

Post a Comment